Automotive World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Automotive World

The Automotive World in 1 place.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I get cars so cheap so fast!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How I get cars so cheap so fast!! Empty How I get cars so cheap so fast!! Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 am

MrD&TAuto

MrD&TAuto
Admin

A few people on facebook and a few other sites have been having problems getting started flipping cars. The biggest problem they have is buying cars cheap enough to make money off of. I started out buying broke down cars on craigslist. Normally, they had blown head gaskets. But as time past, I wanted to flip more then a car or two a month, so I started asking around, and found that most people would go to auto auctions and buy in bulk. For me, at the time, that wasn't an option. A dealer's licence was all I needed and still is costly. So I found a broker and told him what I wanted. He would go and buy them for me for a small fortune. After sometime, I noticed that a lot of my profit was going to him and not me. So I started to shop around some more and a friend of mine, that runs a shop across town from mine, told me to try online brokers. They are a lot cheaper, have a bigger market, more to choose from and a lot of time you can go to them, or their site, look at the cars, and know what your going to bid on. It's been about 2 years now, that I have been dealing with online brokers. I still have not got a dealers licence, although I have been giving it a lot of thought lately, but for now I'll just stick with my broker. When choosing one, be careful there are a lot of scams out there. The best one I have found and the one I have stuck with for 2 years now is carauctioninc.com. I get to go to their site and see what's up for action and I'm not getting surprised with junk that someone else thought was a great deal. Like I said before, there are tons of online brokers and picking one can be a long process but do your homework and ask around. I was lucky that a friend was doing the same thing and able to give me some pointers. If you have any others that you use let us know, good or bad.

https://automotiveworld.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum