Automotive World

The Automotive World in 1 place.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I get cars so cheap so fast!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How I get cars so cheap so fast!! on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 am

A few people on facebook and a few other sites have been having problems getting started flipping cars. The biggest problem they have is buying cars cheap enough to make money off of. I started out buying broke down cars on craigslist. Normally, they had blown head gaskets. But as time past, I wanted to flip more then a car or two a month, so I started asking around, and found that most people would go to auto auctions and buy in bulk. For me, at the time, that wasn't an option. A dealer's licence was all I needed and still is costly. So I found a broker and told him what I wanted. He would go and buy them for me for a small fortune. After sometime, I noticed that a lot of my profit was going to him and not me. So I started to shop around some more and a friend of mine, that runs a shop across town from mine, told me to try online brokers. They are a lot cheaper, have a bigger market, more to choose from and a lot of time you can go to them, or their site, look at the cars, and know what your going to bid on. It's been about 2 years now, that I have been dealing with online brokers. I still have not got a dealers licence, although I have been giving it a lot of thought lately, but for now I'll just stick with my broker. When choosing one, be careful there are a lot of scams out there. The best one I have found and the one I have stuck with for 2 years now is I get to go to their site and see what's up for action and I'm not getting surprised with junk that someone else thought was a great deal. Like I said before, there are tons of online brokers and picking one can be a long process but do your homework and ask around. I was lucky that a friend was doing the same thing and able to give me some pointers. If you have any others that you use let us know, good or bad.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum