Automotive World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Automotive World

The Automotive World in 1 place.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fiberglass speaker box anyone?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fiberglass speaker box anyone? Empty Fiberglass speaker box anyone? Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:31 pm

MrD&TAuto

MrD&TAuto
Admin

I have a customer a few weeks ago needing a amp and crappy 8" hooked up. It was in a old bass tube looked like something Walmart sold 10 years ago. This normally would bother me but the guys car was a 2010 Caddy all black with 22's. I asked about the box and he said he wanted a Fiberglass box but the box for his 1 8' sub would run him $500. About a hour after the job I started thinking and looked it up. WOW that's a gold mine of a market to get in ot. I have since ran a few adds but not really had any luck. Anyone else do Fiberglass? Any luck or pointers?

https://automotiveworld.board-directory.net

2Fiberglass speaker box anyone? Empty Starting from level 0 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 pm

gearhead

gearhead

The only way to get started it to build a few boxes and show off your work. Post pics everywhere and if anything build universal boxes and when you post them to sell mention that you also do custom boxes.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum