Automotive World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Automotive World

The Automotive World in 1 place.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the hold back?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats the hold back? Empty Whats the hold back? Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 am

mustangman

mustangman

I think this could be a great forum since its ran buy a car guy. BUT what is the hold back was you just in a hurry to get it up or what? I think there is like 5 members. When did you start the forum. Ill post on MO-kan and a few others later tonight and try to help out. My normal forum has been over taking by bots and scammers plus its just getting so big its hard to keep up.

2Whats the hold back? Empty re Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 am

MrD&TAuto

MrD&TAuto
Admin

I made the site and had it up in about a hour. The main deal it just getting people to post here. There are so many forums out there it makes it hard to stand out. And yes I think being a former mechanic will help allot. I can keep track of people that don't have a clue what they are talking about and block them. If some1 post something I want them to get the right answer the first time not a million answers from every1. I was going to open a q&a site were I was the only one answering questions but I like the idea of a forum for the feedback side of it.

https://automotiveworld.board-directory.net

3Whats the hold back? Empty Re Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm

gearhead

gearhead

I really like the how to part you added!!! Ill get on there later and post a few and try to help people out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum